The Easystand Zing Portable is a new early intervention stander for children as young as possible (fits children from infancy to 91cm and up to 16.5kg). Typically developing children will usually begin the processes of learning to stand between 9-13 months.
• 3 foldable legs, a carrying handle, and weight of under 20 pounds, makes moving the stander from one room to another a breeze
• Great for home, multi-user facility or school
• With a small footprint when folded, traveling with your Zing stander is now possible and when a standing session is completed, the Zing Portable can be packed away without taking up much space
• Fits children from infancy to (91cm), and up to (16kg)
• No minimum height or weight requirements which makes starting a standing program as young as possible a reality
• Comfortable transfer height of 26″ (66cm) with near flat loading makes transfers more manageable as children grow
• Pivot points are in line with the hips, promoting proper alignment in the hips, knees and feet.
• Feet maintain the angle with the rest of the legs – no wedges needed and no additional adjustment to the knees or foot plates.
• Up to 15 degrees of abduction per leg – accomplished through a single knob.
• Promotes musculoskeletal development for children during critical growth years.
• Abduction can be adjusted and used throughout the entire positioning range
• Built in straps on the support pads
• Tool-free adjustment of all components
• Every adjustment can be made with a simple turn of a knob
• The Supine upper features a multi-use tray that swings away either direction
• Tray can remain attached during transfers
• More activities are possible by swinging tray away during standing therapy, or loosen both sides and remove altogether
The AIREX ® Coronella 200 Exercise Mat is a slightly narrower alternative to the AIREX ® Corona Mat but in other respects, it is very similar.
The EasyStand StrapStand is a strap-style stander. The StrapStand lifts you directly from your wheelchair, bed, or other seated surface into the standing position – no transfers necessary!
It’s the perfect inclusion chair. With its supportive seat, sturdy armrests and stable frame the new Rifton Compass Chair offers mildly involved students the support they need to feel secure and comfortable.
Everyone loves to cycle, and with a sporty adaptive tricycle from Rifton, everyone can have a set of wheels giving them the freedom to take off and go.
** Images show new design of Large size